Monday, October 8, 2018

"BRING ON THE PRESENTS" CARD + ENVELOPE

Aunt Betty has a birthday next week, so I worked on a card for her today.  I wanted to do something really special, but I was lacking creative ideas.  I think that happens to everyone, so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  Getting a birthday card on time--or before her special day--will probably seem miraculous enough.  

The card that I made features Stampin' Up!'s Bring on the Presents stamp set.  I first created the envelope, and using the Stamparatus was soooooooo very helpful!  It's difficult to tell in the photo, but I drew the shape of a tag appearing to be tucked under the bow, which is where I wrote the address.  Do you decorate your envelopes?  I think it's such a fun thing to do, although mine aren't always worth mentioning.


The photo is really awful, but just know that I tried so hard to get a better one.  I must have taken 25 photos with a variety of backgrounds and lighting, and they were all terrible.

Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black
Stamp Sets:  Bring on the Presents, Dragonfly Dreams, Around the Corner
Ink:  Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party
Accessories:  Corrugated Elements, Glitter Enamel Dots, Watercolor Paper, retired washi tape, Aqua Painter

2 comments:

Stasher said...

Cite cacard and I really like the tag idea for addressing the envelope!

Nancy Dawson said...

WOW a beautiful card!