Saturday, October 13, 2018

AUGUST CLASS SWAPS . . . VERTICAL STRETCH CARD

There's no time like the present to start playing catch-up on sharing photos of my class swaps.  I hate it when I get behind, but I just kept procrastinating taking photos of these lovely cards.  Why?  Because I would need to take two photos of each card, which meant double the amount of time to edit.  I know, I know . . . what a lame excuse!  So instead of taking the photos right away and gettin' the job done, I had these lovelies neatly stacked in front of my keyboard.  For two months.  

Our swap theme for August was the oh, so fun Vertical Stretch card, and I think my stampin' friends did a fantastic job!  And here they are [cue the drum roll]:













Aren't the swaps great?  The Vertical Stretch card is truly a fun one--and very easy to make!


1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

You are my enabler. I watched a video on the stretch card and gotta make on after church today.