Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TWINKLE BUILDER PUNCH

Have you ever ordered a product and, in the time it takes to arrive, forget what you had planned to do with it?  That happened a few months ago when I ordered the Twinkle Builder punch.  Admittedly,  it was a snap decision to order it, but I'm sure I had a good reason.  The plans I had for that punch have never come back to me, but I put it to use on this Christmas card:


When I started designing cards for this month's stamp-a-stack, this was one of the (eventually rejected) designs.  I really like this card, but I decided that it may not be too much fun to place all of those little stars and circles.  What do you think about the color combo?  That was something else that I was wanting . . . non-traditional colors with just a touch of glimmer.

Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Twinkle Builder punch
Merry Moose stamp set
Silver Glimmer paper
Basic Gray cardstock
Granny Apple Green cardstock
Bermuda Bay cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tufted embossing folder
Silver Metallic-Edge ribbon
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad

Although I haven't tried it yet, I think a small handful of punched stars and circles would work great in a shaker card.  I hope to try that before too long!