Friday, January 3, 2020

SHAKER CARD FOR BABY

One of my stampin' friends became a grandmother during the holidays.  Don't you know that was a special time?!?!  Well . . . that may be one of life's moments that you've experienced, but it's one that I've only known from the outside looking in.  Today I'm sharing a photo of the shaker card that I made for the occasion:


I used Stampin' Up!'s retired Something for Baby stamp set and coordinating dies for the onesie and bib.  I knew when I purchased this bundle that it would be a keeper, and it has come in handy a couple of times.  While this bundle has all of the baby-themed images that you could ask for, it doesn't have any sentiments.  Itty Bitty Greetings to the rescue with that perfect "sweet baby" sentiment inside the shaker window!  There wasn't anything difficult or unique in the making of this card, but I thought it was loaded with layers and texture--and just so sweet.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Stasher said...

Regina, that card is darling and I know she appreciated it!

Laura said...

What a darling card. Your friend will love it. And your day of being a grandmother will come!