Thursday, December 26, 2019

FAREWELL TO "BRIGHTLY GLEAMING"



One of my favorite holiday bundles from Stampin' Up! this year was Brightly Gleaming.  The designer paper was gorgeous with its foil accents, the stamp set had a perfect mix of images and sentiments, and I LOVED the two coordinating punches!  Knowing that I always run out of time to get my cards made, I thought it would be oh so handy to be able to quickly punch my stamped images--and it was.  All of the stamped holly leaf images had to be hand-cut, but that was quicker than you might think.  And so . . . following are some of the cards that I created with this fun bundle:




I previously shared this FUN shaker card on my blog, but it's worth seeing again, right?


This card was a CASE by Narelle Farrugia.  Isn't it just so pretty?

Last, but not least, is this CASE from the Holiday Catalog.  When I first looked through the catalog, I loved this card so much and knew that I would make a set of them.  I may not have gotten around to making a whole set, but I did make a couple.  I still love this card--its slim size, the colors, the placement of images and sentiments and, of course, the ribbon and rhinestones.


I hope you and yours have had a very Merry Christmas and
that 2020 will be a year filled with many blessings.

1 comment:

Stasher said...

I love all the cards you made using that set! Very versatile set!