Saturday, December 21, 2019

ADORABLE TURNTABLE/RECORD PLAYER CHRISTMAS CARDS

Another of my favorite Christmas cards was this fun record player:


Isn't it just the cutest???  I would love to take credit for using the die-cut pieces from My Favorite Things' Turntable dies to create this fun fold card--complete with a pocket/sleeve to hold a second "vinyl" record, but this project was CASE'd from Stephanie Klauck, whose tutorial can be viewed HERE.


I made several of these cards. They were all made pretty much the same with ever so slight changes to some.  There wasn't a good space for writing a message or signing the card, so I used the space on the back of the spare record (in the sleeve/pocket) for this purpose.


The outside of the card was kept very simple.  You can't tell from the photo, but a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush was used to outline the snowman and the snowy lines on the ground.



4 comments:

Stasher said...

Those turntable cards are the cutest cards I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Those record players are soooo adorable, just love them!

Brenda Tapp said...

I always ALWAYS love your work :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable!!!