Tuesday, December 29, 2020

HOLIDAY POP-UP EASEL CARDS

 


A few months ago, I shared a Fall pop-up easel card that I had made using the Winter Porch Pop-Up Easel Card dies from Poppystamps, and today I'm sharing a holiday version.  


Isn't this gray house pretty with the red door?  I made several of these cards months ago because it's just easier to get all of the components die-cut and punched, and then the assembly process is a breeze.  As you can see from the next two photos, some of my cards featured a warm taupe color and trees in the window.  I started using the vellum with stamped trees but then decided the trees weren't necessary since I was "building" a sizeable wreath on the front of the door.


Making these cards was relaxing and exciting, too, because I knew the recipients would love them!


I probably have a couple more Christmas card photos to share.  I didn't have as great a variety this year as I normally do, but I loved each and every card that got mailed.  That's always my rule . . . if I don't love it, I don't send it.  😉



2 comments:

Stasher said...

What a darling card! I love the color combo. I haven't made an easel card in ages!

Nancy Dawson said...

WOW! Love it