Wednesday, July 13, 2022

"WISTERIA WISHES"

 

While scrolling through photos on my phone, I found a few projects that I haven't shared here on the blog.  Featured today is Stampin' Up!'s "Wisteria Wishes" stamp set and coordinating "Wisteria" dies.  I recently  made these cards to send to the elder ladies . . . you know . . . the ones who actually keep every card that I send.  I love that they consider mail from me to be that special, and that makes me want to send happy mail to them on a regular basis.


Cardstock colors featured on my card include:
Highland Heather
Gorgeous Grape
Mossy Meadow
Sahara Sand
White

The sentiment is from the (retired) Special Moments stamp set, which was a Sale-a-Bration product earlier this year, I think.  I used the Wink of Stella glitter brush to add a little sparkle to the wisteria as you can see in the photo below.  And just look at all of that pretty embossed detail on the die-cut leafy branch:


Decorating the inside of the card was really easy:


Looking for a stamp set (and dies) that are so quick and easy to use?  Consider "Wisteria Wishes"!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Impressive card!