Tuesday, August 16, 2022

FLORAL SYMPATHY CARD


Last March, I enjoyed using Stampin' Blends markers to color flower images from the "True Love" designer paper collection (see that post HERE), and I recently had the opportunity to use some of those bouquets on a sympathy card.


I think the flowers are sooooo pretty, and it was very nice to have them already colored, cut out, and ready to use because I was really short on time when I needed to get the sympathy card in the mail.  The silver embossed sentiment was also left (unused) from another project, so all I really needed to do was put pieces together.  If you're like me, you sometimes question whether it's worth saving elements because you probably won't know where they are when you need them, but I knew exactly where these components were.  For the past 16 months, the ready-to-use flowers have been kept in a stamp case, which made it very easy to find the flowers because I can see in the case.


In the above photo, you see some of the shimmer from the Wink of Stella brush.  I didn't color the entire flowers--just a few areas.

This card is proof that when we store prepped-but-not-used card components in a see-through container, we might be more likely to actually use those items in the future.  :-)