Sunday, November 13, 2022

"CHEERFUL BASKET" THANK YOU CARD


Is it true that I haven't posted anything since October 24th?????  I knew that it had been a while, but I wouldn't have guessed it had been that long.  I must try to do better and post a little more often.  Today I'm sharing a thank you card that I made recently, and it features Stampin' Up!'s "Cheerful Basket" stamp set and coordinating dies.  Isn't that a fantastic basket?!?!  


Making this card was the first time that I have used these products, but it won't be the last.  This bundle is designed to be oh-so-easy to use, which also means that it makes card-making relatively quick.  Since I mailed this card immediately after making it, I can't really remember what I used to color the basket and apples, but I'm fairly certain that I used ink pads and a water brush.  The die-cut apples in front of the basket were cut from cardstock, and I used a sponge to darken the edges.


Of course, I had to include a die-cut tag because it looked good on the card . . . and also because I 💗 the Tailor Made Tags dies.  The designer paper featured on my card is from the Happy Forest Friends collection, which seems to be the DSP that I reach for quite often.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and I hope that you will visit again soon!  

Happy stampin'!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Your work is always amazing. You are blessed with a great talent