Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MINI MAGAZINE HOLDER

Shhh . . . I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to the shop, and I should have 30 minutes behind me by now of trying to coax my thin hair into doing something nice, but I wanted to get this project posted to my blog. First things first, you know . . . I have priorities! Anyway, this is a mini magazine holder (in case you can't tell). I've been seeing these things everywhere and was anxious to make one, but I was disappointed about not liking to make it. I'm sure you've had those projects before . . . you love the end result, but they're just not fun to make? Maybe I should try another one before I make my final decision. I didn't make this for anyone in particular . . . it's just one of those "gotta make at least one to see how it's done" kind of projects. I guess I should get on with the shampoo now.


No comments: