Sunday, November 30, 2008

A SUNFLOWER FOR MAMAW

My sweet, sweet grandmother will be 89 y/o on Wednesday, and this is the card that I'll put in the mail for her tomorrow. She is very special to me, and I hope she'll like this card. I used a brand new Spellbinders die (Sunflower Set Two) for the main image, and I sponged the cut pieces with More Mustard, Old Olive, and Close to Cocoa ink. I even tied a pretty Natural Hemp Twine bow! It amazes how most of my customers really dislike the hemp twine, but I love it! What better way to add a natural accent to a project??? I'd be lost if SU discontinued it. Well . . . maybe not lost, but I'd be disappointed. If you have an extra birthday card lying around and would like to help shower my grandmother with birthday wishes, contact me for her address! I know she'd love to find a mailbox full of greetings. I just wish I'd thought of this sooner.

No comments: