Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEED ANY MAILBOXES?

Is it a bad thing to go in your stamp room and discover things that you forgot you had? I know I purchased these mailboxes over a YEAR ago with the intention of using them for Valentine's projects. Apparently, I forgot to use them and kind of remember telling myself that I'd use them for Christmas instead. Well, I missed that holiday, too. So . . . these mailboxes are up for grabs at $1 each (the price I paid). There are 4 red ones, and 13 white ones. There are some faint scratches on, I think, two of the red mailboxes, but that shouldn't be an issue if you plan to cover them with designer paper. On all of these mailboxes, the lids are attached. There are trace amounts of dust, but I'm not charging any extra for that. Besides covering the mailboxes with designer paper, you (or the kiddos) can use rub-ons or anything with adhesive. You could even cut shapes with your Big Shot to stick on them! FYI . . . use punches and die cuts to decorate the flag! Just let me know if you'd like any of these, and I won't keep re-discovering them!

No comments: