Monday, January 11, 2010

HEARTS INSTEAD OF GUMBALLS

One of the Stampin' Up! colors that I use the least is Basic Gray, even though it's a very handy neutral.  I'm not sure what prompted me to reach for it while making this card, but I like this combination of colors.  I actually started working on this card a week ago, but I was waiting for the "Pinking Hearts Border" punch and Very Vanilla satin ribbon to arrive so I could finish it.  Besides the products already mentioned, other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include "Sending Love" designer paper, "Something Sweet" and "Holiday Best" stamp sets, Small Heart punch, Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Pretty in Pink card stock, silver brad, and 1-3/4", 1/4", 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle punches.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very cute - is there a lot of little pieces to work with or does it just look that way? (intimidates me - little pieces!)