Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"AWASH WITH FLOWERS"

My mojo seems to have taken a holiday, but I managed to quickly complete this very simple card today.  I'm not in love with the card, but I do love the stamp set, "Awash with Flowers."  There are 18 images in this set from Stampin' Up!, and it includes flowers, leaves, and stems.  Very smart, and very easy to use!  "Awash with Flowers" will be in Stampin' Up!'s next "Idea Book & Catalog," but it's available (as a sneak peek) for purchase now.  When I first got this set, I was sure I'd need to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the two-step stamping, but I haven't had to use it at all--that's how easy it is to work with this set!  Of course, if you wanted to be really accurate, you'd want to use the SAMJ.  ;-)  If you haven't taken a close look at this set, you really should!  It truly is very fun and easy to use, and it has FIVE two-step flowers.  You can see the entire set and purchase it HERE.  If nothing changes, my Inkerbelles will get to make a card using "Awash with Flowers" at the May class!

No comments: