Thursday, April 15, 2010

WATERCOLOR TRIO

Check this out . . . one of Stampin' Up!'s brand new stamp sets.  When I first laid eyes on the images in this set, I knew that I must have it.  This is one of those sets that I consider a "keeper" . . . it has images that can stand alone and also be used to create a subtle background on a project, the images are suitable for many occasions . . . birthday, thinking of you, Mother's Day, get well, sympathy, etc. . . . and there are three sentiments in this set.  The images can be colored (direct-to-stamp) with ink, markers, or crayons.  For my card, I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color the image, spritzed the stamp with water, and then pressed the image onto the Very Vanilla card stock.  Look for this stamp set, "Watercolor Trio," in Stampin' Up!'s "Summer" mini catalog. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very Pretty Regina! Love how it all blends together. Bravo with the originality on the ribbon usage.