Monday, April 5, 2010

DECORATED "SCENTSY" WARMER

I've mentioned before that my parents, grandmother, and sister went to a quilt show last month and brought a candle warmer to me . . . my first ever Scentsy product and introduction to the company!  I loved the warmer and  scented wax bars so much that I decided to sell Scentsy products.  When they selected this warmer for me, it was plain but they thought I'd enjoy decorating it.  And I did!  My Scentsy rub-ons came today, and doesn't this warmer look great?!?!  I think they'll love what I did with it!  If you'd like to learn more about Scentsy products, visit my WEB SITE.  If you'd like to earn a lot of FREE Scentsy products, it can be as easy as hosting a Basket Party!  The company really does have a rich hostess rewards program!

No comments: