Tuesday, November 23, 2010

EASY & QUICK "MY DIGITAL STUDIO" CREATION

What in the world are you waiting for????  Hop on over to my web site, click the "Shop Now" link in the top right corner, and order Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio" now!  It's 50% off for a few more days, and you won't regret the purchase.  While you're there, go ahead and grab a couple of the discounted Digital Downloads!  This evening, I designed and printed this card using "My Digital Studio."  The images are from "Medallion" and "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp sets. Products added to my printed project are the antique brad and 1/8" Early Espresso ribbon, and I added an Early Espresso layer to the Crumb Cake card.  Even though Stampin' Up! recently reduced the cost of printing MDS projects, there are many projects that you can design and print at home, and your projects can have depth and dimension when you add a couple of embellishments (and card stock layers) to them.   

No comments: