Monday, November 22, 2010

"FABRIC OF FRIENDSHIP" T-SLIDER CARD

Today was my sister's birthday, so I created this fun T-slider card for her.  One of my first obsessions when I got interested in paper crafts was interactive cards, and this one is actually quite easy.  Even though it wasn't a difficult card to make, I still managed to make a couple of oopsies--sometimes changing your mind just doesn't work--but one of them was covered by the stamped cameo-looking oval on the far left of the card.  Since Renee enjoys sewing and quilting, I used a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set ("Fabric of Friendship") and chose to only color the measuring tape and pin cushion on the main focal point.  Didn't everyone's mother and grandmother have a red "tomato" pin cushion????  It was a tomato, wasn't it?  Other Stampin' Up! products used include Early Espresso and River Rock card stock, Round Tab, Large Oval, and Scallop Trim Border punches.

2 comments:

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

I love the interactive cards too. Could you send me the instructions?
Thanks
Penny in Vegas

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Penny, there's a great tutorial for the T-Slider cards on SCS. :-)