Monday, February 21, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

While working with some of Stampin' Up!'s current SAB stamp sets last week, I was reminded of a cute set that I got during SAB last year . . . "Very Thankful" . . . and felt compelled to use it.  I think this is such a cute and sweet image!!!  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Rose Red, and Pear Pizzazz card stock, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2-1/2" Circle punch, Sizzix 3" Circle die, Rose Red seam binding, Square Lattice embossing folder, assorted markers, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch (for the small scallop edge beneath the Soft Suede layer).  Yes, this is a square card and, yes, I used the Square Lattice embossing folder--again!  That embossing folder seems to jazz up ANY project, and I cannot stop using it!  I hope you like this week's MISM project and that you will feel inspired to create something square!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is really cute! Excellent color choices and as always your details are awesome.