While I should have been busy doing a number of other things, I decided to use Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio program to design a new banner for my blog. This one isn't too different from the one I had previously, but some of the new digital images that I used in the design include Springtime Vintage designer paper, antique brads, Scallop Edge Border punch, and Vintage Adornments flower. When I first uploaded the new banner, it was HUGE!!!! I gasped and feared that I maybe shouldn't have tried to do this on my own! After four attempts, I finally got it sized to at least fit in the banner area. If you feel so inclined, please leave a comment and let me know what you think of it.