Some of my friends recently purchased some Scentsy "sampler" cubes from me, and I didn't want to hand them over in a plain white bag. Well, I did put them in a plain white bag, but I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software to create a pretty tag for each bag. I absolutely LOVE My Digital Studio for quick projects such as this! That gorgeous blue floral image is one of the designs from the "Beyond the Garden" designer paper collection, and I was really pleased with the appearance of dimension that the shaped label, button, and Baker's twine added to the tag. The design process went like this:
1. Choose tag shape from the punch options; size as desired.
2. Fill the tag shape with designer paper.
3. Add name label from punch options; color fill and add drop shadow.
4. Add name to label.
5. Add button and drop shadow (for dimension).
6. Add Baker's twine to button.
7. Copy and paste the completed tag.
8. Change the name on each copied and pasted tag.
9. Print a page filled with pretty name tags!
Did I already say that I love, love, love My Digital Studio? Well . . . I do.