Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"DOMESTIC GODDESS" GREETING CARD

I'm not quite ready to place my first order from Stampin' Up!'s new catalog but, while I was looking at the catalog tonight, it occurred to me that I could go ahead and purchase a few of the new digital downloads for My Digital Studio!  That's even better than waiting for new products to be shipped because I was able to download them ASAP and start creating!  Two of the downloads that I purchased are "Now You're Cookin'" stamp brush set and "Domestic Goddess" designer paper, which are featured on this card.  After creating my digital designs, I printed them, cut them out, and added them to my card.  That's one of my very favorite things about My Digital Studio . . . the ability to design, print, and immediately use my design on a project.  The dish towel is one of the designer paper patterns that I sized to fit my card.  I {heart} the retro colors in the "Domestic Goddess" designer paper!  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on my project include:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White card stock, Lace Ribbon border punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, and pearl jewels.   This card would be a perfect companion for a gift of kitchen accessories/gadgets, small appliance, or baked goods.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for your continuous inspiration to use MDS. Can I come for a lesson?

Patrice H said...

Regina, you do such great work! Look at all the detail on this cute card! Love the little dish towel too!