Saturday, August 4, 2012

MY "FRIENDSHIP PRESERVES BASKET" IS FEATURED ON CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL TODAY!

I'm so excited to be one of the designers for Craft Project Central this month, and this basket of note cards was such a fun project to create!  With your subscription, you'll get a detailed photo tutorial for this project and all of the others that are shared this month.  On August 1st, I announced that I would give a FREE pass (one-month subscription) today, and the winner is Nancy Dawson, who left this comment on my 8/01 blog post:  "Oh Regina I love all your projects! You are awesome. The teacher gift is so cute and don't you just love that paper!"  Congratulations, Nancy!   Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment. 

2 comments:

jan said...

This is a wonderful basket

Debbie said...

Really cute set, Regina! And congrats on being selected!