Monday, June 17, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is one that we'll be making in class this Friday, and it features images from FOUR really fun--and new--stamp sets from Stampin' Up! . . . Gorgeous Grunge, Wanderlust, Six-Sided Sampler, and Tape It.
Tape It has already become one of my favorite new stamp sets.  I've been a washi tape addict for a while now, but being able to use the stamps to create the look of washi tape in any color is the bee's knees!  I can't even put into words how much I love this set!  Wanderlust is another one that didn't waste any time finding a cozy spot in my heart.  For starters, it's the brand new photopolymer (truly clear) stamp set, so it already had bonus points before it even got here.  In this set, I see versatility and tried to demonstrate that with this card.  My first Wanderlust project can be found in THIS blog post.  Stampin' Up! colors that I used to create this card include Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, and Summer Starfruit.


No comments: