Friday, January 17, 2014

NEW BLOG BANNER

It has been a while since I last updated the look of my blog, so I changed the colors and used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio to design the new banner.  The following digital products were used in the design:


Embellishments
  • One Big Sale-a-Bration 2014 Digital Ensemble (featuring "Sweet Sorbet" digital designer paper)
  • Mis-Stitched 
  • Paper Doilies
  • Burlap Ribbon
  • My Digital Class Hello Perfection Digital Kit (this is an AWESOME kit, which includes a video tutorial showcasing two follow-along projects and some innovative techniques; the kit includes 12 digital designer paper patterns, 28-piece stamp brush set, and 10 embellishments including the white frame that is featured on my banner)
  • Accessory Cord Pack (Summer Starfruit Baker's twine bow)
  • Staple & Stitching
  • Basic Pearls and Rhinestones
  • Soft Blooms
Digital Stamps
  • Summer Happiness Designer Kit (butterfly image)
Punches
  • Flag
  • Curly Label

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your new banner. I have my digital studio but have no idea how to do create a banner. Nice job.