Sunday, April 27, 2014

A DIGITALLY-CREATED INVITATION FOR A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING

On Saturday, April 26th, my youngest niece got married, and it was a beautiful day--no one could have wished for better weather!  I have been waiting for months to share photos of the wedding invitation that I designed using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS), and here they are! 
The Happy Together Trifold Card Template is one that I have used several times in the past to design cards for my own use, and I thought that it would make a perfect wedding invitation because of the opportunity it presents to include photos on the backside, making it a keepsake for those who receive it. 
Maybe I'm biased, but I think my niece's family is adorable.  ;-)
Some of the MDS products used to design the invitation include:
Stamps:  Wedding Words, Happy Together, Frames with a Flourish, Decorative Overlays
Embellishments:  Happy Together, Fancy Frames, Downtown Grunge, Mis-Stitched, Burlap Ribbon, Staple & Stitching, Basic Pearls & Rhinestones, Delicate Adornments, Baker's Twine, Paper Doilies
Template:  Happy Together Trifold Card
Punches:  1.25" Square, Perfect Label
Kits:  Follow Your Bliss, Limited Edition
Another awesome Stampin' Up! product that my niece used for her wedding was a cute and perfect Circle Monogram personalized stamp, which she designed for the bags that were placed on the Candy Buffet.
Notice the tall "Love" shelf in the center of the above photo?  That shelf was made by my husband and was one of our gifts to the newlyweds.  I thought it was nice that the wedding coordinator saw it on rehearsal night (when we gave it to my niece) and wanted to use it the next day at the wedding!  She definitely found a fitting and perfect place for it, right by the cake and all of those delicious cupcakes which were prepared by my mother.  It was a beautiful wedding, a beautiful day, and I hope it will be a continued beautiful life for Haley & Matt and their two gorgeous sons.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Thanks Regina for sharing details of the happy day with your readers. What a wonderful gift (the shelf) as well as the gift of talent and time in creating the invitations. They turned out beautifully.

I have to laugh that after reading your note about comment moderation the word I was asked to spell was suffering. LOL