Thursday, July 31, 2014

"KINDA ECLECTIC" THANK YOU CARD

I don't believe I've shared this card yet, but I apologize if I have.  The truth is . . . my stampin' time (and attention to my blog) has taken a back seat to trying to sell a TRUCKLOAD of retired stamp sets.  If there's anything you're looking for or if you just want to help a girl free up some much-needed space in her stamp room, then PLEASE click on the first photo in the right sidebar to see a partial list of what's for sale.  Several of the stamp sets on that list have sold, and there are some other stamp sets and assorted items that haven't been added to the list--yet.  Be sure to check back in a few days for the updated list.
But about the card.  I've mentioned that I love Stampin' Up!'s Kinda Eclectic stamp set, and don't you love it, too, when you look at this card?  Imagine how superdeeduper easy it was to make!  I kinda cheated, though, because I already had the flower colored and cut out.  I figure if I'm going to spend the time enjoying coloring with the Stampin' Blendabilities Markers, I might as well color several images and have them ready to use.  ;-)  This card also features sequins.  There's been a little rage for sequins for a while and, if I'm being honest, I haven't ever understood it.  I think they look pretty on cards, and Stampin' Up!'s In Color sequins are gorgeous; however, I still feel clumsy when I take the lid off the container and spend a little time chasing the fly-aways.  One of them recently traveled into my living room.  Sneaky little defector!  I'm not ready to give up on sequins--I just need to work with them some more and learn a few tricks. 

No comments: