Monday, July 7, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" AND A WINNER!

Today's MISM project features a brand new stamp set . . . Choose Happiness, which I think has a nice collection of images that would work nicely for collage art and mixed media projects.  I have to admit that I have had mixed emotions with this set.  When I first saw it, I thought I had to have it but, once it arrived, I thought that maybe the eclectic mix of images may be a bit too far-reaching because my mind was blank.  Sometimes it's best to just sit down and start inking the images, and that's exactly what I did.  Believe it or not, this is the first card that I've made with this stamp set, and it was the first time that I inked the images.  No lie.  I didn't even have a trash can full of failed attempts!  I guess that goes to show that the images are easy to use, and it seemed that whatever my card "needed" was right there in that one stamp case.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include Early Espresso and Naturals Ivory card stock, Vintage button, linen thread, and rhinestone jewels.  I used Stampin' Blendabilities Markers (Old Olive) to color the leaves, and the flower was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and then highlighted with color by using an Aqua Painter.  A smidgen of Hello Honey ink was worked into the center of the flower.

With my July 1st blog post, I offered a FREE one-month Craft Project Central subscription to one lucky winner.  The winner was to be chosen by random.org from those who left a comment HERE, and that lucky winner is #15 . . . KELI GALVIN who left this comment - "Regina, I have looked at your item’s and you are a very talented woman. Kudo’s to you for you great idea’s."  Congratulations, Keli!!  Please contact me at randari at hotmail dot com so that we can get your free subscription started.  Many thanks to those who took a moment to leave a comment.  I really appreciate your kind words!

No comments: