Monday, December 8, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND THE WINNER OF A FREE ONE-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

This week's MISM project features a patriotic background technique that I have shared before (HERE).  I needed a masculine birthday card and was all too happy to do a "take two" from a few  years ago, but I wanted to make this one with as little bulk as possible.  On Naturals Ivory card stock, I placed a few swipes of ink using a Cherry Cobbler ink pad, being mindful to leave a blank space where I could sponge Night of Navy ink in the top left corner.  A torn piece of paper was placed over the top half of the card stock, and then I used a sponge to color the lower half with Soft Suede ink, letting the torn edge from the paper create a mountain in the distance.  The stamped images are from Remembering Your Birthday and Countryside stamp sets, and the stars were cut from Naturals Ivory card stock using the star punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  The other card stock colors are Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler.

WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my December 1st blog post (HERE), I mentioned that I had a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central to give to one lucky person. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate each of the kind comments and the time taken to get entered in the drawing.  The winner is #15:
Sue Root
who wrote, "Great project, Regina! Useful and pretty!"
  Sue, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com
we'll get your subscription started.

No comments: