Monday, February 2, 2015


After enjoying some delicious strawberries yesterday, I decided that the MISM project would be a strawberry-shaped card.  I designed and cut the layers with my Cricut Explore machine, but I have no idea which cartridges the images came from.  I've only had my machine for a couple of months, so I still get excited when I make it do what I want.  After I finished putting the cut pieces together and adhered the twine bow, it still needed a little something . . . that's where the rhinestones came in.  What you can't see about this card is that the bottom black layer is adhered to a white strawberry-shaped card, which will come in handy for stamping or writing a message.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute! You make me want an Explore but I can't since my bandwidth would be outrageous! TFS