Thursday, February 19, 2015

"EVERYDAY OCCASIONS" CARD KIT SAMPLES

Back in December, my sister and I spent a few days with our grandmother, and I took my brand new Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit to work on in case the opportunity presented itself.  And it did.  I had so much fun working with all of the contents from this kit--and there is a LOT of content in this kit!  I was actually surprised at how quickly the cards came together from start to finish, and I chose to make most of mine "thank you" cards.  I may have added a few embellishments (rhinestones), but I don't remember what other products I took from my stash.  I definitely remember that I didn't pack too much besides the kit because I was also taking that month's Paper Pumpkin kit and the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit.  That's the good thing about Stampin' Up!'s card kits . . . you just need a handful of items (adhesive, scissors, etc.) because everything else is already in the box.  I recently mailed two of the cards and took photos just before they went out the door.  
If you are looking for an awesome card kit, then I highly recommend this one and think that you will not only be pleased with all of the cards that you make, you'll also have such a fun time making them.  When you order the kit (or any Stampin' Up! product) from me, I'll send you a handmade thank you card--it might even be from this kit!  ;-)

No comments: