Monday, September 14, 2015

MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

Today's MISM project is a card featuring Stampin' Up!'s You're Sublime stamp set.  From the first time I saw this set in the catalog, that cute little camper has screamed, "Buy me!"  I used Mint Macaron, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, and Basic Gray markers to color the image, and then I went over the colored image with a clear Wink of Stella Brush to add subtle glimmer.  Honestly, I could use that brush on EVERYTHING that I color--it's awesome!  I used Mint Macaron ink on the sentiment stamp, but I stamped off before stamping on the cardstock.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include the Confetti Stars Border punch, silver mini brad, fringe scissors, and rhinestone jewels.  Since I've been working on cleaning (out) and re-organizing my stamp room, I've come to realize that I have waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too much ribbon (and paper, too) and have a goal to start putting those items to use.  The pink floral trim was on top of the pile, which is why I added it to this card.  
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
With my September 4th blog post (HERE), I promised that I would announce the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central .  To be entered in the drawing, there was one simple requirement . . . just leave a comment HERE about my project.  Thanks so much to those who took the time to comment.  I only have one subscription to give away, and it goes to . . . SANDY HERMAN who wrote, "I look forward to seeing your projects Regina…..you have such good ideas and I love the stamp sets you use!!!! Look forward to next time!"  Congratulations, Sandy!  If you'll email me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started!

No comments: