Wednesday, August 24, 2016

COLORFUL FIESTA QUILT DESIGNS

The project tutorial that I designed for Craft Project Central this month is featured today.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for this project:
 
Quilting is a popular craft and one that affords great opportunity to put vibrant colors and shapes to work.  With this tutorial, use a couple of quilting techniques and designer paper to create four festive birthday cards.  You’ll also learn how to use one punch and the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper to create a bright and colorful home décor canvas that is sure to add a little happiness to any room where it’s placed.

And this is the sneak peek photo collage of the projects:


One of my favorite things about designing for Craft Project Central is being able to give away a FREE one-month subscription.  Getting entered in the drawing for the free subscription is really easy . . . just click HERE to leave a comment.  Next Wednesday, I will use random.org to select the winner, which I will announce right here on my blog.  Don't forget to check back then to see if you're the lucky one!

No comments: