Friday, August 5, 2016

SKETCH CHALLENGE #62 . . . AND A WINNER!!!!

I received two big boxes from Stampin' Up! this week (and I'm expecting another one today), and I think I have too many options when it comes to stamp sets.  I actually feel a bit overwhelmed when trying to decide what to work with.  More than a bit, really.  A stamp set that was pretty close to the top was Bunch of Blossoms, so I decided to crack it open and see what I could do.  I purchased the bundle, which included the Blossom Builder punch, and it was calling to me.  To make things easier on myself, I followed Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #62, which was designed by Monika Davis, and looks like this:


And this is the card that I designed . . . really simple and sweet:


The colors featured on this card are Sweet Sugarplum, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake, and the pretty Sweet Sugarplum borders were cut with a border die from Flourish Thinlits.

Did you know that when you create a card using Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #62 and upload your card HERE, your name will be entered in a drawing for a FREE one-month Craft Project Central subscription?  Why not accept the challenge and play along???


WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
With my July 30th blog post, I promised to give away a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central today, and the teensy weensy requirement to get your name entered in the drawing was to leave a comment on my project at Craft Project Central.  Many thanks to everyone who left a comment!!!  The winner of the free subscription is JOVETA WESCOTT.  Congratulations, JoVeta!  If you'll contact me at randari at hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Regina. Love the lovely flower... pretty colors too. Thanks for using the August sketch.

Buffy said...

Beautiful card, Regina! I love that bundle, and your colors are gorgeous! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed with so many new things.