Sunday, January 1, 2017

HEY, CHICK . . . AND ANNOUNCING A WINNER!!!!!

I was supposed to announce the winner of the FREE one-month Craft Project Central subscription four days ago, but I got sidetracked and forgot.  You see, I got this wild idea that now was the time to do a little purging and re-arranging in my stamp room.  Now I can't even take down Christmas until I'm finished with my room because the access to the attic is in here.  I should also mention that my room is quite a bit more than a dedicated stamp room:
  • This room serves as the office where bills are paid, files should be are maintained, household records should be are kept up to date, etc.
  • It's a comfy den (when there's a clear enough path).
  • My quilting supplies stay in here.  I'm not a quilter, but my wool appliqué hobby requires some quilting-esque tools and a generous supply of wool, fabric, etc.
  • Since I dabble with mixed media on occasion, there's quite a plethora of supplies for that.
  • I have die-cut machines and electronic cutters that require a fair amount of space.
  • Ribbon and paper.  I absolutely should not buy another roll of ribbon or pad of paper for the next 5 years or so, but I already know that I will.  I bring these items in with the best of intentions, but who has enough time and ideas to use it all????  And sequins.  Thank goodness sequins are tiny because they're my newest obsession.
By the time I finish with this round of working in my stamp room, there will be quite a few things that I won't be able to find--until the next dig.  But . . . before I announce the winner of the FREE subscription, I wanted to share a card that I made last week for my January class (unless I change my mind).  It features the cute, cute, cute Hey, Chick stamp set which can be earned FREE from January 4th thru March 31st with a $50 merchandise purchase during Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-a-Bration promotion.  Just click the Promotions tab on my web site www.regina.stampinup.net any time during Sale-a-Bration for all details or contact me in you have any questions:


And now . . . the winner of the FREE one-month Craft Project Central subscription is . . . SHARON GUARINO!!!!!  Congratulations, Sharon!  Just contact me at randari at hotmail dot com so we can get your subscription set up.  I'd like to once again thank those of you who take a couple of minutes to leave comments on the projects that I design for Craft Project Central!

Oh . . . and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!!!!

No comments: