Sunday, July 23, 2017

CLASS SWAPS + CARD CHALLENGE #73

In my July 3rd blog post, I shared information about the Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #73 which I had the pleasure of designing for Craft Project Central this month.  The sketch looks like this:
 
 
You can see the FREE sketch tutorial HERE.  For every 10 cards that are created and uploaded HERE for the card challenge, there will be a winner who will receive a FREE one-month subscription to the fantastic tutorials (which feature only Stampin' Up! products) at Craft Project Central.
 
Even though I haven't yet shared the swap cards from my June class, I wanted to go ahead and share the swaps from my July class since they feature this month's color-block sketch.  I think my friends did an awesome job of creating a variety of colors and themes, and each of them are full of texture and a mix of stamping and designer papers.  Following are the swaps:
 




 
And this is the card that I made for the swap:
 
 
I hope that all of these cards will inspire YOU to create a card for the challenge.  For more ideas and inspiration, hop over to Craft Project Central and take a look at all of the other cards that have been submitted for this month's challenge.  They're great!!!!
 


3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful cards! I love the embossed DSP on yours. So pretty, and a great sketch!

beth rush said...

I just love them all! what a versatile sketch.

Daria said...

Thank you for your tutorial. I love color blocking, and I was trying to figure out the sizes of all the pieces. This makes it so much easier. Everyone made such wonderful cards.