Monday, April 22, 2019

"OH SNAP!"

Yesterday, we celebrated Easter, my daddy's birthday, and my nephew's birthday.  Since my nephew enjoys film photography, I thought Chalk Couture's Oh Snap! chalk transfer (February 2019 Club Couture) would be perfect for a chalkboard and wooden base to include with his gift!


My son, who also has a keen interest in photography (both digital and film), used some of his equipment and effects to stage and shoot this photograph.  When I asked him to take a photo, I thought it would just be a photo, so this blew me away!

The chalkboard project probably took all of 5 minutes to create, and that includes drying time.  

If you are interested in learning more about Chalk Couture products or if I can be of assistance, please let me know.  You can view all available products HERE.


3 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love it ... great gift for the photographer!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, I am enjoying reading your posts :-)
New follower
https://faithandfamily3.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a blessed weekend 🌸