Sunday, May 12, 2019

MOTHER'S DAY ORCHID

Today we celebrate mothers.  When I was making a stack of cards to send to special mothers that I know, I kept wondering what I would make for my own sweet mother.  Although I had no exact ideas, I figured her card would be something with dimension, texture, sparkles, and that it might be a little over the top.  I guess you could say that my card had all of that--just not in a fancy sense.


I'm not sure where I came across this card, but the sentiment was just too cute.  It called to me, and I loved that it gave me another reason to use the Varied Vases stamp set.  I enjoyed the little bit of watercoloring and had no trouble appreciating the simplicity of this card design.  The picture quality is quite awful, and I hope you can get past that to see that this really did turn out to be a lovely card.

To all mothers, it's your day . . . have a happy one!

1 comment:

Stasher said...

Very pretty, love the sentiment.