Saturday, December 27, 2008

"LOVE YOU MUCH" BUNDLE - TWO MORE CARDS

After what seems like too long since I stamped, I finally got to play with the Love You Much bundle again! Don't look too closely at the coloring on this first card as I didn't do a very good job. It's kind of hard to tell, but the little bird is adhered on a Stampin' Dimensional, and the punched heart also has a Dimensional under it. I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch the holes for the ribbon. The second card is my favorite! It took a bit more time to create, but it's loaded with texture and dimension! The naked eye can't tell, but I used Cuttlebug's "Swiss Dots" embossing folder on the dotted background ("Candy Lane") designer paper and then swiped the raised dots with Close to Cocoa ink. I used two other embossing folders . . . "Heart Blocks" on the Top Note die cut and "Script" on the Scallop Circle die cut. The triangle fold medallion was created with the Candy Lane designer paper, and it is very dimensional! In the center of the medallion, I used a felt flower and a jumbo flower brad (from SU) as a finishing touch.

No comments: