Monday, November 16, 2009

ALTERED "FANCY FAVOR" BOX

Stampin' Up!'s "Fancy Favor" die is one of my favorites--even moreso now that I have yet another creative project to make with it!  The Fancy Favor die-cut box is soooooooooo versatile!  For this project, I used Stampin' Up!'s "Bella's Bloom" stamp set to very simply decorate the note cards.  Other products used include Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette (retired In Color), and Whisper White card stock, Modern Label punch, and dotted Melon Mambo ribbon.

ETAA tutorial for this box was posted on 5-29-14 and can be found HERE.

5 comments:

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

This is a very beautiful box!!!

SherryBee said...

Hello there!
I LOVE to visit your blog! You are so inventive!
I am wondering if you know where to find the pattern for this box?
I would love to make some of these, with cards, to make as little Mother's Day gifts.
Thanks so much for all the sharing you do!
SherryBee in AZ
beeson@frontiernet.net

Andrea said...

Do you have directions for this?

Linda from AZ said...

So many years since you first posted this ALTERED "FANCY FAVOR" BOX, but we'd all still love to know how you did it or if there is a pattern or a place to go for directions. Help?

Gia's Blog said...

Hello, I love this altered Fancy Favor box, but I can't figure out how you cut it. Also, I don't see any score lines on the sides. Are they there but not folded, or is there a trick to that too?