Monday, November 23, 2009

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN FRIENDS, CAKE, & STAMPIN'?


At my "3rd Friday" class, which was held last Thursday, we had a surprise birthday celebration for my sister, Renee.  My friend, Karin, made the colorful, whimsical cake (pictured above), and it was DELICIOUS!  You'll notice in the picture that we were all sporting a huge diamond ring.  Renee has a nice, big diamond so when I saw those party favors, they just seemed too perfect to ignore.  The only requirement during class was that everyone had to wear their diamond!  It was such a fun evening!  After the stamping was done, we enjoyed cake, pickles, chips, and ice cream.  Our special guest was Aiden.  Isn't he a doll????  He is such a sweet, sweet baby!  I doubt if we'll ever make a stamper out of him, but we can enjoy him before he starts resisting the ink.

No comments: