Thursday, June 17, 2010

IT'S ALL GOOD

I've mentioned before that I enjoy using the "Paisley" cartridge with my Cricut Expression, and this little bee is from that cartridge.  Isn't he cute???  My mother brought me a pad of card stock on Saturday, and there were a couple of glitter sheets in the pad.  The white strip on the card and the bee's wings were cut from one of the glitter sheets, as were the bee's cheeks and the flower.  I almost always use a Stampin' Up! product or two in my creations, and this particular card features one of the brand new Itty Bitty Shapes punches (the red flower shapes along the bottom of the card).  I sent this card to my daddy to let him know that I appreciated him sharpening all of my knives on Saturday and that "it's all good" now.  I have the best parents in the world, and they still spoil me!  I think it's okay if I choose to never grow up!

No comments: