Thursday, July 29, 2010

DIE-CUT TULIP EASEL CARD

I have been so busy in the stamp room today, moving things around and trying to straighten up the place.  I found this easel card that I actually started around the first of July.  I had all of the pieces cut, but I had not assembled or embellished the card.  Since I didn't want to spend too much time on this side-tracked venture, I kept it simple and used Stampin' Up!'s "Beautiful Butterflies" die, "Elegant Lines" embossing folder, ribbon, and rhinestone jewels.  FYI . . . this picture does NOT do justice to the GORGEOUS rhinestones!  They have so much sparkle that I'm tempted to stick a couple of them to my ears!  Ha!  I have to give a shout-out to Brigit Mann since she was the one who designed and shared the Cricut cut file for this fun card. 

2 comments:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Regina, I just LOVE all the new samples you've put on your blog!! Great job and what gorgeous cards!!!! Thanks!!
Smiles, Laura

Brenda said...

Love this card and your blog. TFS