Sunday, December 19, 2010

"DECK THE HALLS" RECIPE PAGE

In one of the demo groups, the subject of a cookie swap was recently discussed but, for obvious reasons, it wasn't practical to send cookies.  Instead, it was decided to swap recipes, and all of the 8x8 pages were to be designed with Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio" (MDS) program.  Now, I truly dislike cooking, but I love recipe swaps, and I love MDS!!!  Pictured is the page that I designed for the swap using (all digital images found on MDS) "Deck the Halls" designer paper, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, antique and colored brads, and an image from the "Bells & Boughs" stamp brush set.  The recipe book was completed last week, and there are over 100 pages in the book, lots of great recipes, and some awesome MDS design ideas. 

1 comment:

Jen A said...

What a great idea! A recipe book with MDS, sooooo cute!