Monday, December 13, 2010

HOLIDAY WINTER SCENE

Isn't it funny how you have a plan to make four or five special cards but then, after you get started, you realize that you'll be lucky to complete just one?  Ha!  That's exactly what transpired with the idea and intention of this card.  It definitely turned into one of those 12-hour projects but now that it's all done, the copy cats won't take nearly that long.  To create this card, I used the "Christmas Noel" Cricut cartridge, and doesn't it have gorgeous scenery images?  Stampin' Up! products used on this stair card include silver cord, rhinestone jewels, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, sentiment from "Grateful Greetings," and  Stampin' Dimensionals.  I had planned to get my holiday cards in the mail today, but I still have a few more to make and must decide if I'll make more of this design.  I wish I had a "pause" button on the holiday countdown so I could get caught up! 

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh Regina, I love this card - tfs - you can send it to me. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and you see many blessings coming your way throughout the holiday seasons.