Friday, December 10, 2010

MY "FEMININE FRIDAYS" QUICKIE

Boy, did I goof this week!  A little while ago, I looked at the clock and made a mental note that it would soon be midnight.  And then it hit me . . . ACK!!! . . . I'm supposed to post a project for "Feminine Fridays"!  It's not as though I haven't known for a week, but I've been busy with too many irons in the fire lately.  Last week, Julie presented a mission for me to use designer paper to cover something, and I literally (except for the tissues) used items that were laying on my desk to create the Travel Tissue Cover pictured here.  I have been working on my Christmas cards and had just finished using my Cricut Expression and the "Winter Woodland" cartridge to cut the reindeer (17 of them!!!!).  Also for my cards, I had stamped and punched the oval sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s retired hostess set, "Christmas Punch."  I added Crystal Effects around the punched oval and sprinkled it with Champagne Glass glitter.  Doesn't it look great?  The designer paper is from Stampin' Up!'s "Deck the Halls" collection, and that gorgeous red ribbon is also from Stampin' Up!  A few days ago, I was experimenting with a "Bow Easy" that I had cut from chipboard with the Cricut, so the pretty little bow was just resting on the keyboard, waiting for me to need it.  I've never thought that I worked very well under pressure, but I will be the first to pat myself on the back for getting my act together in a moment of panic.  I will now set this post to publish on my blog on Friday, December 10th, at 12:05 a.m.  I'll bet the Crystal Effects on my oval sentiment won't even be dry by then!  Happy Friday to you!!!

No comments: