Thursday, December 2, 2010

EASY TRIFOLD

I hope you're not getting tired of seeing cards created with Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio" software.  I'll admit that I've been kind of stuck on MDS lately.  I actually came in here to close the program and, somehow, got sidetracked and interested in trying one of the designer trifold card templates.  This is the "Play Date" design, and I thought it looked really good, so I only added a couple of things . . . the double row of stitching at the top, (digital) punched hearts, ribbon, button, and the inside greeting.  Having never designed one of the MDS trifold cards before, I wasn't sure how the printing would do, but it turned out great!  This is definitely a designer template that I'll go to again and again when I need a quick "pick-me-up" kind of card!

No comments: