Friday, April 22, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" FANCY FLOWER

In her Freestyle Fridays post last week, Julie issued a mission for me to use a flower punch to create the focal point on a project, and my project couldn't be a square card.  What?!?!  No square card?!?!  Because of that little twist to the mission, I decided to not make a card.  For this project, I used Stampin' Up!'s Fancy Flower XL punch to create a rose, but don't look too closely because I didn't do a top-notch job.  I promise to do better in the future!  The leaves on my rose are actually from the largest flower on the Sizzix "Fun Flowers" die.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include the Box #2 die, "Sunny Garden" designer paper, Decorative Label and Designer Label punches, "Well Scripted" stamp set, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, and pearl jewels.  Thanks, Julie, for yet another fun mission!  There would probably be a square card pictured in this post if you hadn't added that little twist to my instructions.  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regina, Great project & love the colors so Bright just what we need.

Betty H