Monday, April 25, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" SNEAK PEEK

This week's MISM project is a nautical sneak peek of some brand new Stampin' Up! products which will become available with next month's Summer mini catalog . . . Nautical Expedition designer paper, "The Open Sea" stamp set, and Baker's Twine!  These products are just in time for Father's Day or masculine projects that are needed for any occasion.  Also pictured in this post is a card featuring additional images from "The Open Sea" stamp set, but I used My Digital Studio to create the card.  I can't take full credit for the idea of the night-time ship and full moon's glow . . . fellow demonstrator, Kirsteen Gill, first designed a similar card and shared the how-to instructions.  I liked it so much that I had to make one, giving it some of my own design touches, of course.  If you like nautical designs, go ahead and add this new stamp set and designer paper to your must have list.  Add My Digital Studio to that list, too, because it is an AWESOME design program!!

No comments: